Friday, August 20, 2010

Throughout this conference

Throughout this conference, rising in my mind the first thought was how not followed by the design of coarse low heels, this is not the mainstream of the 2010 spring and summer shoes design theme? And Valentino in 2010, the new spring and summer Women shall be a homogeneous appearance with graceful fine with. in their conference, there is always so beautiful, like a pair of flat shoes heels together. all my children if any one of them next year if the decision of the wedding, I would choose to wear Valentino's shoes as the mother of the bride or groom to attend this formal occasion, I can choose to do a combination Cuma bag material (preferably beige lines), which are not important, if there is such a beautiful pair of shoes, who will care about what other things. All in all I was obsessed with them for no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment