Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"Wang Ge grew up


steamed you."See a shell Tony whole body casual wear lift a small wood box in hand, maid little leaf is way:"Mr. Bei came, I wife and children does the childe wait you in the den!Please with me."Say, shell Tony carry toward den."Little leaf is elder sister christian louboutin shoes on sale how disappears a madam?""Madam last night a night don,t the sleep just closed an eye this morning."2 people chat not to feel have already got to den doorway, kinglet Ge stands on the doorway respectfullly polite respectfully wait, a see a shell Tony immediately bow a way:"The Sir is early."Shell Tony greatly enjoys a way:"Wang Ge is early."The little leaf sees Wang Ge polite to have stanza and trusts a way:"Wang Ge grew up, was getting more reasonable."Say turn round to toward the shell Tony is way:"My house is childe troubled Mr. Bei today.""Little leaf is elder sister is polite, this is the matter of my part of duty not deserve mentioning.""That I still occupied and then walked first, I came to invite a Sir to take a meal at noon.""Little aunt Ye walks like."What about Wang Ge the mouth is made an effort to shout, looking at a little leaf to walk far this just the hands are one exhibition, pull the shell Tony is way:"The elder brother of the eldest brother, I don,t love to paint, is your teaching me the skill for catching a bad person good?"Shell Tony is one face is vacant, what break a kid to become also too quick!Upset way:"You should call my Sir or uncle Bei.""Okay, that can you teach me to ride to shoot?The elder brother of the eldest brother."On clapping head to thoroughly take, Tony of the shell is serious way:"Have to learn a painting first before study rides shoot, only after learning a good painting just can do to ride to shoot so much."Shell Tony starts along Wang Ge is a fondness for carries on benefit to lead kind guide.Wang Ge

No comments:

Post a Comment