Thursday, September 2, 2010

the second year I was just out on business during the Mid-Autumn Festival

the second year I was just out on business during the Mid-Autumn Festival,Mid-day it can not go home.I particularly want to Heavenly Lake and my parents,I told Tianchi talking on the phone.Tianchi think I asked how I would have to sleep do? Tianchi that christian louboutin on the Internet or watching TV,then sleep not work like that too severely eyes open.That night,we talked until the phone far too hot or electricity.lie in the hotel bed,looking out the window round the moon,how do I could not sleep.eyes open tears to Heavenly Lake,like father,like mother.Tianchi estimates did not think of sleep,maybe being on-line journey of the spirit.stood up and I turn on the computer,re-apply a QQ number called He said: Because my wife away on business,want to sleep so she went online to see.I am very satisfied with christian louboutin shoes this sentence,followed by play: his wife was not home.half a day before he knocked a line: If you are looking for,then I'm sorry,I am not the person you are looking for,good-bye.I'm sorry,I did not mean that you do not get angry.Ba Baba,I quickly made in the past.After a while he asked me: how do you are wandering the Internet? I said: I am out working,and now would like to father and mother.just finished,telephone or boyfriend can not sleep on the Internet.I also like my father and Mother,the only pro from home,son wishes to support and not.parents are overseas,can not take care of their son .how about? I repeated these words struck in the past.I am a little inexplicably,Tianchi how to say so? you call will get sick,your plenary will be a little more comfortable,anyway,I do not know you,as you listen to a story! So,I accidentally learned Tianchi has been hidden in the heart of the matter.30 years ago,my father was not getting married soon 50 because he was christian louboutin sale crippled with no home,poor girl willing to marry him.Later,the village had a beggar came and helped a blind old man is also a woman.old man very sick,the poor father to see them and let them rest in their own.did not think a stay here with no up over the old man,and later the old man's daughter,who is blind woman that married my father.gave birth to my second year.

No comments:

Post a Comment